USE THIS LINK FOR THE COMPANY: https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/CIST/VOP/Business/Riordan/Internet/index.aspIndividual Groups, Teams, and Conflict Part I: Team Strategy Plan You
are part of a group of newly hired team superintendents with Riordan
Manufacturing. Your group was hired to lead new teams and begin
production of the newly designed CardiCare Valve heart valves. This will
be at the organization’s Pontiac, MI, location that is currently
manufacturing custom plastic parts. Many of the production employees are
current employees from other divisions, and the company expects to hire
some new employees. Resources: Riordan Manufacturing Virtual Organization, and University of Phoenix Material: Team Strategy Plan Review
the Riordan Manufacturing intranet site and the Human Resource section
under Demographics, Employees, Employee Files, and Reports. Prepare a plan to create the teams. Address the following in your plan: · Identify various strategies available to build teams. · What challenges or barriers may happen? · How will the best strategy be determined? · What measures will you use to determine if the team is operating successfully Part II: Conflict Management Plan While
developing the teams, the management group finds that there is
currently some internal conflict among two of the employees chosen for
this project. David Nguyen has spoken to his current manager twice
regarding his feelings that James Deal is intentionally creating
problems on the production line, which is causing David to miss his
quality checks. James insists that he has no idea what David is
referring to and does not understand why David is trying to cause
problem. James now goes to his own superintendent because he feels David
is spreading rumors that he is looking for other work. David advises
his own manager that he is not sure why James thinks this because he has
never said anything like that. Before
the new teams are formed, the management group knows they must resolve
this issue so that the new production teams can operate smoothly. Both
James and David are good employees with positive performance reviews,
and they were chosen for the new project because of this reason. Resources: Riordan Manufacturing Virtual Organization, and University of Phoenix Material: Conflict Management Plan Create a Conflict Management Plan for the conflict between David and James. In this plan, include the following: · The various conflict management strategies · The strengths and weaknesses of each · Considerations for selecting a strategy · Alternate strategies · Possible challengesMgt311 team strategy plan.docMgt311 conflict management plan.doc
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.