Journal 3: Marketing
Plan Part D: Pricing and Distribution Strategy
Week 7 and worth 120 points
You will now consider your company’s strengths and weakness, along with your
product or service price.
Use the Internet to research strategies for conducting a Strengths,
Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis. Based on your company’s
market information, consider the strengths and weakness of your company and its
products or services.
Write a four to six (4-6) paragraph journal entry in which you:
Determine the key strengths and weaknesses of your company, as well as both
the primary opportunities and threats that it faces within its industry.
Discuss your critical steps within your supply-chain and operational system.
Explain the key aspects of your strategies for producing and distributing your
products and services to both your stores and customers. Determine whether you
will use an outside vendor or complete the work in house.
Analyze the company’s pricing strategy relative to its pricing objective.
Examine major internal and major external factors that could potentially affect
the pricing of the company’s products or services.
Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites
do not qualify as academic resources.
Note: Insert the information from the completed Journal 4
entry into “Section 4: Pricing and Distribution Strategy” in the provided
Marketing Plan Template (located in Week 4).
Click here to view the grading rubric for this
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.