Please let me know if you have the book below:Clow, K. E. & Baack, D. E. (2012). Integrated advertising, promotion, and marketing communications (5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall. ISBN 978-0-13-253896-1Discussions:Target Market – What is wrong with saying, “My target market is everybody?” Explain the value of segmentation, and give an example in which you are the target market (see especially Chapter 5). Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.Buyer Motivations – Explain how to use a fear appeal effectively. Explain how to use a sex appeal effectively. Give a good example of each. Are there any similarities you see between the two appeals (see especially Chapter 6)? Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.AssignmentSegmentationSelect a product or service and describe how to segment its target market in at least four different ways. Explain the core message you would use for each segment (see especially Chapter 5). In 3-4 pages, explain your position using both the text and research from the University’s e-Library. Present in APA style with references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.