I need a cover letter for the the below position: Use the attached file to check my qulificationsLogistic Coordinatorhttp://www.peri.com/en Job descriptionYour responsibilitiesYou will be in charge of the logistical administrative processes. This involves the collection of orders, incoming and outgoing deliveries of material, stock monitoring and material requirements planning.You will coordinate our deliveries and supervise the logistical aspects of current projects.Statistical analysis and regular reports for the managing director are also part of your tasks. Our own company software is available to support you in your work for which you will receive comprehensive training.Your benefitsSelf-reliable working and comprehensive project responsibilityChallenging projects in interdisciplinary and intercultural teamsYour profileYou have a commercial business background and understand the interaction of administrative and operational processes.In addition, you have good know-ledge of logistical processes and ideally have a basic knowledge of bookkeeping, controlling or logistics. You have no problem working independently.You must have excellent organizational skills, strong computer background in Windows and SAP would be a big advantage, knowledge of the construction market in general would be beneficial.You are interested in a challenging position that requires flexibility, responsibility and self-motivation.Good communication skills and a strong command of the English language are a must.Extensive training is provided, including seminars in Germany.gsu.docxEducation Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA, USA Bachelor of Business Administration in
Information Systems, December, 2015
Relevant Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA, USA Experience ELP assistant (November, 2011)
• Website administrator and student assistant • Translation of all documents from English to Arabic •
Assisting the program director as needed
Mobily, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Communication Coordinator (September 2009) • Promotions and services
• Communication, support and training • Analysis of products
Saudi Industrial Development Co., Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Shareholder Relations (April, 2006) •
Shareholder support • Shares transfers and issuing • IT department assistant
Samsung (Al Mabouli United Group) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Administration Officer (October, 2003) •
Administration Manger secretary • Communication and transportation • Procurement Services
Medical Filters Limited, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Secretary (May, 2002)
Leadership President, Saudi Students Club at GSU Experience
Skills ● ERP, SAP and CRM ● Technical Support ● Analytics
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.