2. A Furniture Company produces chairs and tables from two resources- labor and wood. Thecompany has 125 hours of labor and 45 board-ft. of wood available each day. Demand for chairsis limited to 5 per day. Each chair requires 7 hours of labor and 3.5 board-ft. of wood, whereas atable requires 14 hours of labor and 7 board-ft. of wood. The profit derived from each chair is$325 and from each table, $120. The company wants to determine the number of chairs andtables to produce each day in order to maximize profit. Formulate a linear programming modelfor this problem. a. Formulate a linear programming model for this problem. b. Solve the modelby using graphical analysis. (Do not round the answers) c. How much labor and wood will beunused if the optimal numbers of chairs and tables are produced?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.