An environmental organization would like to film a pro-recycling public service announcement and have brought you on as a consultant to help them better understand the principles of persuasion and how they should be applied in this PSA. As part of your presentation to the organization you will need to educate them on the principles of persuasion (using what has been learned through previous research) that will need to be applied to their PSA.By Wednesday, October 2, 2013 you should create a PowerPoint presentation.In the first 4 to 6 slides of your presentation you will need to:Summarize at least two previous research studies on persuasion.How were the principles of persuasion studied?Was the research valid? Why or why not?What was learned through these studies that can be applied to the creation of the above PSA?In your next 6 to 10 slides you will incorporate all you have learned about the art of persuasion to create your own PSA PowerPoint presentation to present to this organization that they will use to guide the filming of their video.In this presentation you will need to:Present a creative argument that will persuade the viewers of the need to recycle, which the video will be based on.Use at least two primary principles of persuasion within this presentation.In the final slide outline which two or more principles were used and why they were a good fit for this PSA.Your total presentation should be a minimum of 10 to 16 slides (not including your title and reference slides). For your project you will need to be creative in the use of your graphics and fonts in addition to discussing and applying the principles of persuasion. For this assignment, please use your text book along with additional resources from the Argosy Library.Suggested additional resources:Wood, W. (2000). Attitude change: Persuasion and social influence.Annual Review of Psychology, 51, 539-570.Cialdini, R.B. & Goldstein, N.J. (2004). Social influence: Compliance and conformity. Annual Review of Psychology, 55, 591-621.Schwarz, N. (1998). Warmer and more social: Recent developments in cognitive social psychology. Annual Review of Sociology, 24, 239-264.Cialdini, R.B. (2003). Crafting normative messages to protect the environment. Current Directions in Psychological Science. 105-109.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.