http://fcw.com/Articles/2007/12/13/Kelman-Too-many-contractors.aspx Kelman: Too Many Contractors?) The article was written a few years ago, but the issue has gained new life recently. At least partly for the reasons given in the article, the federal government is trying to reduce the number of IT services contractors and to hire qualified staff to replace them. At the same time, the federal government is cutting costs, which means that there are fewer contracts for the contractors, so they are laying off staff. What do you think? Are there too many IT services contractors? Will the federal government be able to hire enough qualified staff to replace them despite the tight budgets? Will the federal agencies be able to “grow” their own in-house IT professionals?This is an individual assignment to evaluate students’ writing skills.1. Topic: Your thoughts on Kelman’s article, Too Many Contractors2. Expectation: Write a 3 page (or 1,000 words) essay with your perspective on the article and please make sure to use external references to support your analysis. The essay should be in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.