Assignment 3: Justification Report – Presentation Due Week 8 and worth 150 points Now
that you have completed your report, it is time to design and present
your findings. Your task is to organize and develop the three (3) parts
(introduction, body, and closing) of an effective presentation, based on
your Justification Report (Assignment 2.3). Chapter 12 in our text
provides overall information on presentation format, content, and
delivery. Please do not simply cut and paste your justification report
content to the slides. Instead develop clear, concise content that
enhances your presentation narration or notes. Remember that your slides
are meant to be highlights and your audience should not spend a great
deal of time reading from the slides but instead listening to you
present the concepts. Create an eight to ten (8-10) slide presentation in which you: Ensure that your PowerPoint presentation fulfills the appropriate length requirements and professional style requirements.Open with an engaging introduction of the topic of your report. Include one (1) title slide and one (1) introductory slide.For
the body of your presentation, cover the main points of your report.
Create slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas. Follow
basic design principles for effective slide content.For your single closing slide, finish with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your report.Use PowerPoint voice-over and / or the notes section to present your slides. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Include
a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, the
professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not
included in the required slide length.Format the PowerPoint
presentation with headings on each slide, and two to three (2-3)
relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.) throughout the
presentation, ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and
readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional
instructions.Slides should abbreviate the information in no more than five or six (5 or 6) bullet points each.Slide titles should be based on the criteria being summarized (e.g., “Four Key Attributes,” “Responses to Budget Issues,” etc.). Assignment Checklist Descriptive titles on each of the slidesText contains concise, precise contentGraphics convey the idea described by the slide textStatements in bulleted lists have a parallel structureThe font size is easily read from a distanceThere are no more than three (3) different font styles in the presentationThe color and background convey a formal business toneAnimation effects are used in moderationThere are no misspellings or typographical errors The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: Assess strengths and weaknesses in the student’s own oral communication and in the oral communication of others.Use sentence variety, effective word choice, and correct grammar in oral communication.Analyze verbal and nonverbal techniques that enhance oral communication within a business and / or professional context.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.