Review The Power of Good Design- https://www.vitsoe.com/gb/about/good-design and select three of the ten principles noted for good design. Next in R, utilize these three principles in a problem that you will solve. First, note the problem to solve, the dataset (where the information was pulled from), and what methods you are going to take to solve the problem. Ensure the problem is simple enough to complete within a two-page document. For example, I need to purchase a house and want to know what my options are given x amount of dollars and x location based on a sample of data from Zillow within each location.
Ensure there is data visualization in the homework and note how it relates to the three principles selected.
Parts of this assignment:
Part 1: Review the 3 Principles that you are going to use.
Part 2: Discussion of the Problem.
Part 3: The dataset (where you got the data)
Part 4: Explain how you can solve the problem
Part 5: Make sure you have a data visual (you can create the visual with R-Language)
Note: plagiarism check required, APA7 format, include References, within 8hrs
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.