Q1. Conduct research on virtual private networks (VPNs) and their use by business organizations. Describe the major types of VPNs and technologies, protocols, and services used to deploy VPNs. Also describe the business benefits of VPNs.
Q2. Some concern has been expressed regarding potential health hazards related to cellular phone use. Discuss potential health risks related to cellular phone technology. What precautions can be taken to minimize potential dangers involved in cell phone use? Are there any legal issues that businesses need to consider concerning cellular phone use?
Q3. Consider the following situations. In each case indicate whether you would use frame relay, ATM, MPLS, or Carrier Ethernet services. Assume that the facilities are available and “competitively” priced. For each situation, determine which services could be used to satisfy the functional requirements of the application. For each situation, select the service(s) you would recommend and explain the reasons for your choice.
Please watch the YouTube video about frame relay technology as part of your research:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWZgqUDQc0c
a) You have a large number of locations in a metropolitan area. At each location there is a large number of real-time data transactions processed. Information about the transactions must be sent independently and more or less randomly among locations. That is, the transaction are not batched or do not occur in bunches. Performance requirements are such that the delay must be short. Volumes at each location are modest but in the range of up to a few Mbps in total.
b) You have a national WAN with about a half dozen locations in relatively remote areas. The transmission facilities are varied and include radio links, satellite links, and phone links using modems. The data rates are relatively modest.
c) In this case, you have multimedia applications. These include image communication and significant real-time video and audio services. These are interspersed with a multitude of other data services. The number of locations is small, but with the image and video applications, the volume is quite large, nearing Gbps ranges. There is also a large number of users and applications involved so that a large number of virtual circuits are needed even though the number of locations is mall.
Requirement: Minimum of Two Pages for Each
Deadline: 5 Days
I am giving enough time for finishing this work so $25 is the maximum that I can pay.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.