While in law school, you are doing an internship as a judge’s clerk. You are working at your desk, and the judge is in his office talking to one of the state’s attorneys. You overhear the discussion regarding one of the defendants whose case will be heard in his courtroom today. You heard the judge making comments about the defendant’s character, saying “What a lowlife this guy is.” Knowing that all the cases being heard today will have a bench trial, meaning the judge will rule on the person’s guilt or innocence, what should you do? Justify your answer based on sound moral judgment, values, and consequences of actions, using an ethical decision-making process. I need this assignment done in APA style, 2 paragraphs and 2 references.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.