Your PortfolioThis assignment has two parts:Part I: Initial audit of your portfolioPart II: Research on website portfoliosPart INext week, you will conduct a full and formal audit of your career portfolio. For now, however, you need to get started on that process. For this assignment, fill and post a copy of the Portfolio Audit Form to the Dropbox.In the comments column, talk about what items might be added or taken away from the proposed pieces. You should also talk about what format might be best for each portfolio (website, CD, etc.). Use this form to create your portfolio for the audit next week.Part IIThese days, employers prefer electronic portfolios. Using the Internet, research the issue of web page design and website portfolios. Post a review of the proper attributes of a professional electronic portfolio. Include in your review important design criteria that create a positive message and experience for the reader. In addition, include design criteria that should be avoided. Discuss issues such as layouts, fonts, color, white space, tone, images, and animation.You will use this research in W3 Assignment 2.Refer to the Website Portfolio category in the Webliography to explore some sites to begin your research.Create your review in a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document.Support your answers with appropriate research and examples.Cite all sources in APA format.Assignment 3 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsPosted an initial audit of your portfolio by completing the Portfolio Audit Form. Included a minimum of one item per category shown in the Audit Form, with complete information on current status of each.20Researched and posted a 1- to 2-page review of the proper attributes in a website portfolio. Included in the review design criteria that create a positive message and experience for the reader as well as design criteria that should be avoided. Discussed issues such as layouts, fonts, color, white space, tone, images, and animation.25Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format.5Total:50
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.