Overview:In doing this assignment, you will gain a better understanding of information system vulnerability to social engineering.Summary of tasks:Select a person close to youPerform Social Engineering Techniques to gather information about this personSubmit your results and reflection.Your TaskYou will be gathering enough information to be able to impersonate some person in a social engineering exploit:NameOffice number, office phone numberDepartment, Department ManagerSomething personal like a meeting they attend this week, something that gives someone the sense that you are the person you are impersonatingEtc.You can use any open source—telephone books, dumpsters, waste baskets, online information. You will produce a 3 – 5 page report and turn in your source material. Your report will document what you have done and describe your proposed exploit. You will follow the life cycle of social engineering and you will document your tools and methods.ReflectionWhat are your thoughts about your results? Does this cause you any concern? What do you feel you should do to improve your online presence? Include this in your lab document.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.