n Chapter two the lesson takes us into the area of value and contributing factors. In the following example an individual has purchased a home near the ocean in Half Moon Bay,CA for 500,000 and has a swimming pool installed at a cost of $30,000 and then unexpectedly, their employer transfer them to another state causing the home to be put on the market for sale.The price the seller lists the property for is $530,000, however after a reasonable amount of time, the best offer received is only $480,000 with the buyer stating that the pool is undesireable in that area due to the cool weather and they are actually offering a lower price because of the pool!What principle applies to this situation?How might you have avoided such a problem in the first place?It has to be one of the following Supply & Demand Substitution Competition Change Anticipation Balance Surplus Productivity Competition Conformity Progression or Regression
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.