Current Event Blog 2For this SLP submission you will be asked to submit your second blog
entry about another important aspect of the strategic management process
and to provide examples based on current events pulled from recent
articles from reputable sources (such as a major regional or national
news source like the NY Times, Business Week, etc.).
Recall that the main article(s) for each of your blog entries must be no older than 4 months old.
If you use an older article as your primary focal article, you will be
asked to redo the assignment. You may, of course, use older sources to
support your discussion but the current event article(s) serving as the
main focus of your paper must be recent.
For your second SLP submission, describe why environmental analysis is important and find two recent
articles that demonstrate how one or two organizations have reacted to a
turbulent or competitive environment in a fashion which indicates they
have leveraged their strengths, overcome weaknesses, taken advantage of
opportunities, or successfully faced threats to maintain a competitive
edge. What is/are the lesson(s) to be learned that you want your blog
readers to take away from your analysis?
SLP Assignment Expectations
Your SLP assignment should be a minimum of 3 pages in length.
You are required to use APA formatting and you are required to cite
and reference your sources. There should be a minimum of three
reputable sources cited and referenced in your paper.
Please make sure you review the assignment rubric prior to writing your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.