Here is the Discussion Post that needs to be asnweredOn page 193 of the textbook, the intermediate value theorem is discussed. For the intermediate value theorem why do you think it is necessary for the signs of f(a) and f(b) to be different in order to guarantee there is a zero between a and b.If it is the case that the signs of f(a) and f(b) are the same, does that mean the function f(x) cannot have a zero between a and b? Explain.The following link may be helpful:https://www.mathsisfun.com/algebra/intermediate-value-theorem.htmlAlso need two repsonses to classmates discussion asnwers…will post those once a tutor is chosen for less confusion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.