Suppose Amazon.com Inc. pays no
dividends but spent $1.86 billion on share repurchases last year. If Amazon’s
equity cost of capital is 7.8%, and if the amount spent on repurchases is
expected to grow by 5.6% per year, estimate Amazon’s market capitalization. If
Amazon has 465 million shares outstanding, what stock price does this
Amazon’s market capitalization is
$___ billion (round to two decimal places.)
The stock price per share is $______
(round to the nearest cent.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.