Directions: Select one of the short stories from Module 3 that you did not already write about in Journal 6 and identify whether it exhibits the characteristics of Romanticism, Realism or Modernism. Describe how the story exemplifies that particular literary movement. Support your position with reference to at least two specific quotations or passages from the story. Required length: 300 – 400 words.Readings and ResourcesRead these selected short stories (in public domain):Nathaniel Hawthorne, “The Birth-Mark”Edgar Allen Poe, “The Purloined Letter”John Milton Oskison, “The Problem with Old Harjo”Jack London, “South of the Slot”Stephen Crane, “The Open Boat”Katherine Mansfield, “The Garden Party”Virginia Woolf, “Kew Gardens”James Joyce, “Araby”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.