Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal
Planning and Topic
Directions: Develop an educational series proposal for your community using one of the following four topics:
2. Environmental Issues
3. Primary Prevention/Health Promotion
4. Secondary Prevention/Screenings for a Vulnerable Population
Planning Before Teaching:
Name and Credentials of Teacher:
Estimated Time Teaching Will Last:
Location of Teaching:
Supplies, Material, Equipment Needed:
Community and Target Aggregate:
Identification of Focus for Community Teaching (Topic Selection):
Epidemiological Rationale for Topic (Statistics Related to Topic):
Teaching Plan Criteria
Your teaching plan will be graded based on its effectiveness and relevance to the population selected. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Readiness for Learning: Identify the factors that would indicate the readiness to learn for the target aggregate. Include emotional and experiential readiness to learn.
Learning Theory to Be Utilized: Explain how the theory will be applied.
Goal: Healthy People 2020 (HP2020) objective(s) utilized as the goal for the teaching. Include the appropriate objective number and rationale for using the selected HP2020 objective (use at least one objective from one of the 24 focus areas). If an HP2020 objective does not support your teaching, explain how your teaching applies to one of the two overarching HP2020 goals.
How Does This HP2020 Objective Relate to Alma Ata’s Health for All Global Initiatives
Develop Behavioral Objectives (Including Domains), Content, and Strategies/Methods:
Example – Third-grade students will name one healthy food choice in each of the five food groups by the end of the presentation. (Cognitive Domain)
Example – The Food Pyramid has five food groups which are….
Healthy foods from each group are….
Unhealthy foods containing a lot of sugar or fat are….
(label and describe)
Example – Interactive poster presentation of the Food Pyramid. After an explanation of the poster and each food category, allow students to place pictures of foods on the correct spot on the pyramid. Also, have the class analyze what a child had for lunch by putting names of foods on the poster and discussing what food group still needs to be eaten throughout day.
Creativity: How was creativity applied in the teaching methods/strategies?
Planned Evaluation of Objectives (Outcome Evaluation): Describe what you will measure for each objective and how.
Planned Evaluation of Goal: Describe how and when you could evalua
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.