Comparing Sculptures of Ancient India and
Greece. Write an essay comparing the way gods and humans were
depicted in sculpture in ancient India and Greece, and identify the cultural
values and ideals that these art works reflect in each case. Your paper should:
a) Using specific examples, compare the way gods and people were
depicted in the sculptures of ancient India and Greece, noting similarities and
b) Identify the cultural values and ideals that these art works
reflect for each society.
c) From this comparison, suggest a modern situation of artistic
expression and the ways it reflects or counters prevailing cultural values.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12),
with one-inch margins on all sides. Both in-text citations and a References
list are required. Citations and references must follow APA style format. Check
with your professor for any additional instructions specific to the selected
topic. (Note: Students can find APA style materials
located in the course shell for guidance).
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. For
our purposes, you may omit any abstract page.Read the topic carefully. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper
(750-1,000 words) that follows instructions and covers each part of the topic.
(The title page and References list do not get included in this word count).
a clear thesis about your topic as part of the introductory paragraph (often
the thesis is the last thing one determines after doing the basic research and
outline; however it will be placed in the first paragraph of your paper).
2. This is
a comparative essay. Comparison approached properly will require some critical
thinking on your part. Use a point-by-point approach for the essay. That means,
if comparing subject A with subject B, don’t do the first half of the essay on
subject A and then the second half on subject B–that will seem like two (2)
separate essays and comparisons will tend to get lost. Instead, you should be
mentioning both subjects in most of your paragraphs as you compare them
throughout the essay. Comparisons will identify similarities as well as
3. Do not
try to do everything on your two (2) subjects. You should end up narrowing your
focus to a few insights and issues about the subjects being compared. And, from
those fairly specific points of comparison, you will develop a thesis and glean
closely the instructions below for your specific topic.
a concluding paragraph at the end. This paragraph will, in some way, refer back
to the thesis established in your first paragraph, since now you have
demonstrated and supported it. It may be here that you also include your
observations relating your study to the modern workplace or society (see your
topic). Try to finish with flair!
Use at least three (3) good quality academic sources, with one (1)
source being the class text.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.