i need application for this and i need the vocab simple heed_203_application__2.pptxPERSONAL AND
DR. M.L. HOLT
MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
Mary is a hardworking senior at Morgan State University.
She is majoring in physical education and looking
forward to teaching elementary education after
graduation. For the past few weeks, Mary has noticed a
red, scaly, sharply outlined patch of skin on her
forehead. She has put creams on it but it will not go
away, and may be getting larger. When she goes to the
dermatologist they tell Mary that she has skin cancer
that is probably still in its early stages. The potential
diagnosis of cancer raises a lot of questions for Mary.
As Mary’s friend you are going to try to provide her with
information about various agencies that may be able to help
her deal with her new diagnosis. Based on the information in
the lecture and doing some background research:
QuasiGovernmental Organizations, and a Nongovernment
Health Agencies that Mary can go to for help
• For each identified organization you should provide a 3 to 4
sentence explanation of how the organization could
specifically help Mary
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.