3-5 PAGES!!! The Individual and group portion can be 1.5 pages eachAs required by law, every health care facility must maintain a medical record for each patient that it treats (Pozgar, 2004). Although the exact specifications may vary slightly across each state, there are still some basic legal principles to remember when dealing with the medical record. As a part of the risk-management department for an assisted living facility, it has fallen to you to take a look at the facility’s policies on medical records.It is your responsibility to come up with a new policy that deals with the maintenance and release of medical records. Your group will be developing a two-part policy for medical records. The first part will be developed individually and the second part will be developed as a group. The components of Parts I and II are laid out below.Individual PortionMedical Records Policy: Part IDevelop Part I of the Medical Records Policy that focuses on the maintenance of medical records. In this section, you should consider things such as the following:the contents of a medical record (i.e., what information goes in a record)guidelines for properly making an entry in a medical record (i.e., how to do so, how to make a correction, etc.)Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.Group Portion Medical Records Policy: Part IIAs a group, develop Part II of the Medical Records Policy. In this section, you should consider issues such as the following:ownership of the medical recordpolicies/procedures for the release of recordsways to maintain confidentiality (include any major laws that govern this)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.