1. Radio stations numbered 220 in 1996. The number of radio stations has since increased by approximately 14.3% each year.A. Write and equation for the number of sports radio stations for 8 years after 1996.B. If the trend continues predict the number of radio stations in 2015.2. Determine the amount of investment if $500 is invested at an interest rate of 4.23% compounded quarterly for 12 years.3. Determine the amount of investment if $300 is invested at an interest rate of 7.5% compounded semiannually for 20 years.4. Person a bought a condo for $100,000 in 2010. If the value appreciates at an average rate of 6% per year, what would the value be in 2015?5.During the 1990s, the forest area of G decreased at an average rate of 1.7%A. in 1990 was 31,400 square kilometers, write an equation for the forest area for 6 years after 1990.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.