From the following list of words, fill in the first four blanks with the correct vocabulary words
(some verbs may need to be put in the past tense). Th en write sentences with context clues for any four of
the choices that remain. Underline the vocabulary words in your sentences. Some words will not be used.
allege interlude queue contraband
sardonic circumnavigate antiseptic abscond
1. The baby-sitter nimbly _____ the mess the children had made and answered the phone before it stopped ringing.
2. The long _____ of teenagers waited impatiently for the ticket booth to open.
3. This week Henry _____ the need for another lecture from his parents by doing all his chores by Saturday afternoon.
4. Cheryl was uncomfortable in the _____ waiting room; every surface was clean and bare, and the air smelled of bleach.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.