Text is in the Link. 1) What are the three necessary conditions for knowledge, according to Ayer’s justified true belief
(“JTB”) account? Is Smith justified in believing the one who will get the job has 10 coins in his
pocket?2) Why does Gettier argue that JTB’s don’t count as knowledge? How does he challenge the idea
that JTB’s count (or suffice as) knowledge?3) Even though Smith is unaware of the facts that make his justified belief true, can we say he has
knowledge? Why or why not?4) Suppose the first proposition in the JTB account was “P is false” instead of “P is true”. If subject
S rejects a false proposition, might this count as a kind of knowledge? In your view, is it more
important that knowledge reject false beliefs, or that it track the truth? http://www.ditext.com/gettier/gettier.html
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.