Hi Can you help me with these questions. The reading is very hard and these questions are difficult to explain. This is the link to the reading and it is only 1 page but very dense http://www.ditext.com/gettier/gettier.html1) What are the three necessary conditions for knowledge, according to Ayer’s justified true belief
(“JTB”) account? Is Smith justified in believing the one who will get the job has 10 coins in his
2) Why does Gettier argue that JTB’s don’t count as knowledge? How does he challenge the idea
that JTB’s count (or suffice as) knowledge?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.