In a certain chemical cross-linking reaction involving a monomer that can react at three sites, the degree of the reaction, f obeys the second order rate law.Where the rate constant, k has the value 4 x 10-4 s-1. Use the Flory-Stockmayer to calculate.a. the time at which the gel point is reachedb. the time after which three quarters of the monomers have been polymerized.c. the time after which three-quarters of the monomers form part of the infinite network.This question comes from Ch. 6 of this book.http://www.fulviofrisone.com/attachments/article/403/soft_condensed_matter_jones_oup_2002.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.