Now that you know about GDP and how to calculate GDP, use one of the web sites listed in Module 01 including www.bea.gov and www.bls.gov and do some research. In a 1-2 page paper, do the following:
First, find GDP numbers for the U.S. China, India, and Turkey. Second, find the level of consumption spending in the U.S. economy
for the past 40 years. Also do the same thing for gross Investment
spending, government spending, and net exports. Third, begin to think like an economist and analyze what accounts
for the GDP numbers of the U.S. China, India, and Turkey. That is, which
one of the four components of GDP did you find in your research
accounts for the growth rates of these nations? Also, what accounted for
the change in spending in the four components to GDP in the U.S.
economy for the past 40 years?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.