LP2 – Final
of risks. You will search Ford’s form 10K and identify three major risks
identified by the company. You will also assess the company’s market share for
the automotive segment. You will determine the company’s growth rate.
the form 10K, item 1A, identify three (3) major risks identified by the company
you consider most important.
the form 10K item 1A.
Identify three major risks you consider most important to the company’s future.
Calculate the company’s Beta coefficient of the stock. From any of the websites
listed in the directions, how does your calculation compare?
your conclusions with your classmates in Discussion 2.3.
the form 10K, review item 7, Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial
Condition and Results of Operations. Assess the company’s market share.
the form 10K, item 7, Management discussion and analysis of financial Condition
and Results of Operations.
information about production volume of cars and market share.
Explain if the company’s market share for automobiles increased or decreased
over the past year. You may look at other sources to support management’s
your research with your classmates in Discussion 2.3.
the company’s growth rate of EPS or dividends. Compare your calculation with
publicly-available information from any of the websites listed in the
Calculate the growth rate of the company’s EPS or dividends using the formula presented
in the text.
Compare your result to publicly-available rates. Use one of the websites listed
here (This semester we will analyze Ford Motor Company, Inc. Examine the
financial statements of the company as well as any other publicly available
financial data from websites suchas http://my.zacks.com,http://finance.yahoo.comandhttp://www.marketwatch.com)..
your calculation and research with your classmates in Discussion 2.3. Provide
and explanation if your calculations differ from your classmates or
your findings in a word document. Add to the document You started on Part A.
Your final submission will include the results from part A – D
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.