Finer Diner claims that on any given night, the average number of tables served is 80. A food services researcher feels that this average is incorrect. The researcher selects a random sample of 64 nights and finds the mean of the sample to be 76 tables. The population standard deviation (σ) is 1.4 tables. Is there evidence to support the claim of the researcher at α = 0.05?Compose a 350- to 700-word summary report of your findings to the researcher and owner of the restaurant in which youIdentify evidence, if any, of the researcher’s claim.Perform a one- or two-tail test on the data provided,Explain the process you used to test the hypothesis, andReport what value α would have to be in order for your decision to be reversed.Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.