Cathy Card maintains a household in which she, her daughter (Lily), and her widowed mother-in-law (Joan) live. Since 2013, she also has provided more than half of their support. Cathy’s husband, Greg, left for parts unknown in April 2013 and, except for one postcard, has not been heard from since. In the postcard (no return address included) that Cathy received in March 2014, Greg announced that he planned to claim both Lily and Joan as dependents on his own tax return.Lily (age 19 in December 2013) graduated from high school on May 3, 2013, and plans to start college in 2015. Until then, she is working as much as possible to save for college expenses. She earned $8,200 in 2013 and $16,500 in 2014. Joan’s income is negligible and originates from nontaxable sources (social security benefits, tax-exempt bond interest, etc).For tax year 2013, Cathy filed her Federal income tax return as married filing separately and claimed no exemptions for dependents. She has not yet filed for 2014. She is confused by her situation and has come to you for advice in early January of 2015.Complete the following as a group and submit one answer in a Word document on Canvas. Groups may also collaborate within Google Docs and submit a link to the final documents within Canvas:1) Write a letter to Cathy addressing her concerns. Her address is 141 Mockingbird Lane, Maple Heights, MI 48520here is the exemple:here is some information which could help for writing the letter.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.