a=1, c=200 ac = 200. Factor pairs of 200 are 1, 200 2, 100 4, 50
5, 40 8, 25 10, 20
We see that 10+20 =30, replace
30t with 10t +20 t.
t2 +10t +20t+200 Factor by grouping.
t(t+10) +20(t+10) The common binomial factor is (t+10)
(t+10)(t+20) It is easy to check the factoring result is correct by multiplying back together. **Answer the following Question with the problem/information above**Please show and explain how we can verify your factorization is correct for #48.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.