Photojournalist for a DayOverviewAlmost 50 years ago Martin Luther King had a dream, “that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character” (King, 1963). This same philosophy of integration and equality is not only applicable to race in our society, but to all groups of people who had been previously treated unfairly. Indeed, the 1960s is an era characterized by the struggle for civil rights of elders, women, gays and lesbians, the disabled, and wage earners. All of your communities today are forever changed due to these groups’ struggles.AssignmentIn this assignment you are going to become photojournalists. Go into your community with a camera and gather evidence to create a PowerPoint presentation of progress (or lack of progress, if you wish) made toward the achievement of civil rights of these and other groups in society. Think about changes in peoples’ rights, including women, the elderly, the disabled, and ethnic and racial minorities. Look at businesses, place names, neighborhoods, public facilities, parks, monuments and other aspects of the built environment.Be sure to include and fulfill the following objectives in your presentation.• Your presentation makes a definitive statement about the progress (or lack of progress) that has been made in your community since the Civil Rights movements of the 1960s.• The photos are your own original work. The quality of your photos will not be assessed.• Each slide supports or refutes the thesis that progress has been made in the community since the Civil Rights era of the 1960s.Caution: Do not take pictures of children in public places or at schools. Photographing people is not recommended because it requires getting permission. Do not trespass on private property without written permission from the owner. If in doubt about the appropriateness of your proposed photo subject, consult your instructor.Please take a look at the unit assignment grading rubric on the course syllabus before you submit. Use it as a checklist to see if you have answered all the required assignment questions and followed other requirements like the use of outside sources and APA formatting.Your presentation should be between 6-10 slides with accompanying notes, and in addition, one title slide and one references slide.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.