Imagine that you are a peer to the vice president of Karsten
Manufacturing Corporation, the makers of Ping golf products. He comes to
you, angry because of a decision made by the president of the
organization. The president of Karsten has decided to contract with
someone outside of the company to restructure the division that the vice
president oversees. The vice president does not understand why he
hasn’t been asked to restructure his own department. He has no
management training or education, but he has been with Karsten for 20
years. Considering the sports and recreation industry, his lack of
training, and the implications of his 20 year tenure with the company,
help him by illustrating why contracting with someone outside of the
organization will benefit him and the division that he manages:
Explain why the vice president will benefit from having an outsider
restructure his department by combining information that you have
learned and relating it to the scenario. Integrate concepts from your
research with what you have learned in this course, SRM 320, as well as
in other courses.
Provide research on both the company and the sports and recreation
industry that demonstrates management concepts and industry trends as
they apply to the scenario. Draw from the course text as well as other
scholarly sources, such as other course texts and articles from academic
Use practical examples to illustrate the management concepts in the
sports and recreation industry as they are relevant to the scenario. Use
critical thinking in choosing and applying the examples.
Include two to three pages of written content, in addition to the title
page and references page. Format according to APA standards, and include
a minimum of two scholarly sources. Write clearly and organize the
assignment logically, according to academic standards.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.