1. As leader of your organization, you have recently noticed
that employee morale is at an all-time low. Your company has undergone several
drastic changes in the past few months including new management and equipment
along with adjustments in scheduling and production demands, and you feel that
these changes have a lot to do with the decline in morale. Research and explain some of the actions you
would take to increase employee morale.
You have been
appointed as the team leader of a new project in your company. After a few
weeks in the position, you start to notice there are distinct positive and
negative members on your team. A few of your team members have been listed
below along with a description of their group behavior. Decide which positive
or negative member role they are displaying and explain how you would deal with
each member to either encourage or diminish their behavior.
2. Suzanne has trouble letting members of the team speak
freely. She is constantly interrupting others with her longwinded explanations.
She wants every idea to be seen as hers, and sometimes she tricks other members
of the team into sharing their ideas with her so she can present them as her
3. John does a great job at paying attention to the topics
discussed in the meetings and taking notes. Last week, a member of the team,
Sally, was sick for a few days, and John was able to catch her up to everything
that the group had covered. He is very good at explaining problems in a clear
and concise manner and can help team members that are perplexed with anything
the group is involved in.
4. Beth is not fond of the task that the team has been asked
to complete. She thinks that the group meetings are a waste of her talents and
spends most of the meetings discussing her daughter’s soccer games or how her
husband never helps out around the house. When she is not talking, she is busy
balancing her checkbook or working on her novel instead of taking notes.
5. Charlie cannot stand to be wrong and is very expressive
when he is frustrated with the group. Last week he presented the group with
some financial statistics that were incorrect, but instead of claiming his
mistakes, he blamed Beth for distracting him while he was calculating the
numbers and then claimed that John must have accidently changed some of the
figures when he was printing copies from the electronic spreadsheet.
6. Sally is a member you can really depend on. When you
cannot make it to a meeting, you can rely on her to act as team leader. She is
very organized and effective at distributing work amongst the group. She knows
what needs to be done and can set deadlines for all of the tasks. She
encourages new ideas from the team and motivates them to follow through with
*Note: Please answer each question with an overall word
count of 750 for the entire paper. Use APA format to include in-text citations
and references. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.