You are an accountant who works for a clothing manufacturer. Create a worksheet that lists 5 different clothing products your company sells (don’t forget to include the Company name and the date as a title row). Enter the product name in one column and the revenue received from each product for the months January through June. Add a column at the end that totals the sales for each month and another column to find out the average sales for each month. Include a total row at the bottom of the worksheet that sums the values for each month. Name this worksheet Actuals. This worksheet will include actual sales for your products. Create a second worksheet (in the same workbook) that includes the same products as the first sheet (an easy way to do this would be to make a copy of the Actuals worksheet and change the values). Instead of revenue for each month, include a projected sales column (with different numbers from the first sheet) for each month. Name this worksheet Forecast. The worksheet will include your projected revenue for each product for each month. Create a third worksheet that calculates the difference between the Actuals total (in the Actuals worksheet) and the Forecast total (in the Forecast worksheet) for each product for each month. Name this worksheet Variance. This worksheet will include the difference between your projected sales values and your actual sales values. Format all the numbers as currency with two decimal places. Add any other formatting (bold, colors, etc) that you like. Add your company name and the page number to the footer of each worksheet. Make sure all your columns and rows are wide enough to display your data. Save your project file with the name “Excel_1_Project”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.