Select as a case study any global economic event or events currently or recently covered in the news media and write a critical essay.The thesis or point of each student essay will be to evaluate alternative propositions for economic choice by one or more individuals, firms, organizations, or governments applying one or more of the economic theories and concepts.Students should use and cite at least four published sources to support their positions and analyses in addition to citing at least one discussion of economic theory in the Carbaugh textbook. At least two of the sources should be written by economists (they can be writing in news media or academic journals), and at least two of the sources should present arguments or perspectives that differ from or oppose each other. The paper should be well-written, formatted according to CSU-Global Guidelines, and 8-10 pages in lengthThe following PDF’S will be needed for the minimum of 2 “Carbaugh” references needed for this assignmentCarbaugh R.J. 2011.1-21.pdfCarbaugh R.J. 2011.22-41.pdfCarbaugh R.J. 2011.42-61.pdfCarbaugh R.J. 2011.62-81.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.