Hello dear exports,I’ve English assignments you’ve the requirements n those questions ,feel free t contact me back if you have any questions.Part 3: First, classify each of the following sentences as one of the following: simple, compound,
complex, or compound-complex. Second, label the independent and dependent clauses in each
1. He was a great player of Balderdash, but he was terrible at poker because he could not
bluff to save his life.
2. Raife was an excellent teacher who did not grade any assignment on time.
3. Padma can be a great judge sometimes.
4. I love reality competition shows, as they can showcase true talent; however, I sometimes
get annoyed with the contestants when they become dram queens because I see enough of
that behavior in my real life.
Part 4: Name the sentence errors showcased in the following examples.
1. Bombed the test.
2. I love my dog, my friend Randall hates it.
3. When Marcia spent time watching birds, they weren’t being fed by her.
4. Lacey and Johanna had a meeting, but she was late by an hour.
Class and Section Number:
Grammar and Transitions Homework
Instructions: Please print this out and complete each section on the assignment page, except
for section 9, which you may copy/paste and retype in another document. If you have any
questions, please let me know via e-mail. This will be due Mon. 2/9 at the beginning of class.
Part 1: Correct the following sentences using proper punctuation (commas, periods, semicolons,
1. I had many things to eat today catfish pineapple soybeans and vanilla ice cream.
2. If I wanted to fish then I would need a fishing pole fishing line and bait.
3. Sometimes I find it hard to get up in the morning on other occasions I can’t wait to start
4. I thought about going to Canada but decided not to.
5. She liked to go cycling walking and running spent time in Japan China and Korea but
never had children or got married.
6. I used to go to my doctor every three months but she determined that I only needed to see
her every six months.
7. I liked going to class however I had to drop out due to illness.
8. Jeff was a renowned anthropologist yet he was also an infamous womanizer.
9. He had three main loves his wife his cat and his farm.
10. Whatever you do try not to disturb the bear.
Part 2: Label the subjects and predicates in the following sentences.
1. Swimming in the creek can lead to acquiring leeches on your skin and other, unknown
2. Johnny danced like a cat on Tuesdays and like a dog on Fridays.
3. There are not many days where I like you.
5. I can’t believe you are dating John I wanted to date him first I know you know I am in
love with him.
Part 5: Write a sentence for each of the following words, using the word correctly.
Part 6: Conjugate the verb to dance in the present tense for the following subjects.
3. Cheyenne and her friends
4. Cheyenne or her sister
5. Many of those people
Part 7 Correct the modifiers in the following sentences.
1. Peter liked the raccoon in the park washing its hands with a single-color tail.
2. Surrounding the party, goblins attacked.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.