I attached the questions down below. Thank you very much!english_6_questions.docx1. Both Paul in “The Rocking-Horse Winner” and Jerry in “Through the Tunnel” set a
challenge for themselves. What is the challenge for each, and what motivates each
toward his goals? How are the challenges similar and different?
2. Racism is important to the setting and context of both “The Train from Rhodesia” and
“Poison.” What do the stories reveal about the power of racism on both sides of the racial
3. In several of the stories in the unit, the turning point results from an intense building of
suspense. Choose one of the stories and describe how the author builds intensity and
4. Describe Eveline’s conflict and the turning point in her life.
5. What does the story “The Rocking-Horse Winner” say about the theme of responsibility
and neglect. Explain which character is neglectful of his or her obligations and which
character consequently undertakes unnecessary responsibility as a result of that neglect.
Explain the final outcomes of the both the neglect and the misplaced sense of
6. Think about the young women in “Eveline” and “The Train from Rhodesia.” Reread the
final sentence in “Eveline” on page 135. Then reread the young woman’s response after
her husband gives her the lion in “The Train from Rhodesia” on page 158 (the sentence
that begins “She was looking…”).
What do the two women have in common? Explain your answer, using the stories as
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.