PortfolioPart 2: Compare-Contrast Essay – Final
DraftIn Week Three you wrote a rough draft of a
Compare-Contrast Essay that examined a narrative and a descriptive essay to
determine which style of essay was superior. This week you will complete the
final version of your essay. Your Compare-Contrast Essay – Final Draft needs to
be between 1500 and 1700 words and should have a thesis statement that clearly
states what you are writing about. Your essay must:Present several points of comparison and contrast in either block
arrangement or point-by-point organization.
Incorporate the following:
A quote from one of the chosen essays.
A summary of a section of one of the chosen essays.
A paraphrase of a section from one of the chosen essays. Conclude with a persuasive statement about which style of essay is superior,
based on the examples you selected. Make sure to address how the structure of
the essay contributes to its superiority. As you are writing this
essay, please pay attention to the areas that you struggled with in your
Diagnostic Quiz and Diagnostic Essay, as well as incorporate all of the feedback
provided by your instructor on your rough draft and your writing throughout this
course.When submitting your Compare-Contrast Essay – Final Draft, make
sure to:Proofread your work for errors in grammar, mechanics, and style.
Check that the essay is 1500 to 1700 words.
Include a title page and a reference page (these are not counted in the word
Format the paper according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
Save the document as a Microsoft Word or compatible .doc or .docx file.
Use a naming convention that includes your last name, week number, and the
assignment number (e.g., smith_w2_a1.doc). Writing the
Compare-Contrast Essay – Final DraftThe Final Draft:Must be 1500 to 1700 words in length, double-spaced, and formatted according
to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Date submitted Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as
outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.