Read through the list of research topics (located in the Appendix) on which to write a research paper. Select three (3) topics that interest you most and identify two (2) credible sources for each topic. Note: This is one of several parts that will build toward a final draft of your persuasive writing research paper.Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:Explain the reason for selecting topic one, identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.Explain the reason for selecting topic two, identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.Explain the reason for selecting topic three, identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.Identify and document six (6) credible sources (two (2) for each topic) that you would expect to use.Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.Recognize correct APA documentation and reasons to document and avoid plagiarism. Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics. Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.