one topic for your initial post. Copy and paste the question at the
top of your response (this does not count toward the total word count). Your response posts (RPs) should be posted to IPs addressing the two remaining questions.
Consider an element of your culture’s social code that other cultures
have criticized. Describe this to your group. Is this based on an
objective moral standard, or a subjective culturally-developed value?
Response posts (RPs) should discuss whether this element is objective or
subjective and why.
Explain the idea of “us and them” that is created by ethical egoism.
What problems occur when we divide people into these categories?
Responses posts (RPs) should point out what problems have been
overlooked in the initial post (IP) and add material; avoid basic
agreement and reiterating the IPs points.
Click here to view a video on Pragmatism. Do
you feel that political figures in the United States struggle with
pragmatism? Support your stance with theory and current events. RPs should effectively support agreement or disagreement.
Note: In this discussion forum, you will not be able to see the posts of other students until you have made a post of your own.
In each discussion forum, the object is to increase understanding of many different ethical views. Keep in mind the Principle of Charity.
We have a responsibility to be open to new ideas about ethics here,
just as you each have a responsibility to be open to your patients’
views. This openness includes the new theories introduced each week and
the participants’ views expressed in the forum. Seek to understand a
view or concept before criticizing it. If your understanding is
incomplete, ask respectful questions targeted at the ideas, and not the
person expressing them. Answer questions honestly and with respect. We
also have a responsibility to express our own views in such a way that
invites discussion. Avoid stereotypes and labelling groups or people,
discussing ideas respectfully without use of irrelevant information
about the arguer. Avoidance of the ad hominem fallacy is crucial to
ethical discussion. This does not mean that disagreement is off limits!
Disagreements are best made with support and respectful discourse and
questioning. Going back to your own Initial Post (IP) and addressing
questions is a great way to show respect for others who have asked
questions in their Response post (RP) to your IP.
Three posts are required each week.
Create your Initial Post (IP) to your assigned question, using the following as the post subject: YourLastName IP QUESTION 1 (or QUESTION 2, as appropriate).
Incorporate at least one piece of support from this week’s reading assignment(s), cited and referenced Using APA formatting.
Reference your sources at the bottom of your post.
This post must be 250-350 words. Neither the quotation, nor references count toward the word count.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.