See document attachedProvide answers ranging from 150-200 words, approximately, for each part, depending on how much is being requested in the question.
a) Fully describe the career/position/organization based on which you will answer the questions related to data (not the data collection process). Be clear if this is your current position/firm or a position/firm you hope to transition into.
b) Start by describing your firm/organization and the industry you are in. Then tell us about the use of data in your firm/organization. What kinds of data does your firm/organization collect? What constitutes an “observation” in the examples you provide? Provide a discussion that addresses these questions.
c) How does your firm utilize the data that it collects? And what decisions are made based on this data, and how does the data influence the outcomes of decisions? Provide a discussion that addresses these questions.
d) Does your firm have data or statistics that it publicly reveals, perhaps in a report, in data that has to be submitted to another agency, in marketing, etc. If so, explain fully and discuss the motivation for revealing/publishing data. If the answer is NO, what kinds of information could be publicly revealed, and what might be a reason to do so? Provide a discussion that addresses these questions.
e) How important is data accuracy in the scenario you describe above? Are there any controls in place to ensure data accuracy? If NOT, what ideas do you have that might ensure/improve data accuracy? Provide a discussion that addresses these questions.
f) Envision an interesting research question that could be implemented in your firm using experimental or non-experimental research. Be clear which you are employing. And, fully identify and explain your dependent and independent variables.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.