Write two seperate tasks, you may find what you need to write about in step 5 of each attachment.OF APPLICATION
list a-f what
ubjects to choose
el as a
• What do employers look for in a job candidate?
Eng about jobs
• Is work experience more important than qualifications? 4. OUTLINE
once. There is
2. FOCUS ON CONTENT
Read the rubric and the sample letter below. What
When you are writing a letter of application follow
n application form
information does the writer give about himself to show
the outline below.
that he is suitable for the job?
• Use an appropriate greeting (formal).
Shop assistant required for bookshop
Applicants must appreciate books and be reliable
• Use set phrases to state the position you are
• Good customer service and communication skills
applying for and where you saw the advertisement.
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Mention your age.
• Part-time work
• Describe your qualifications and experience.
Apply in writing to: PO Box 7450
• Give information about your present or previous job
. State any relevant interests or hobbies.
• Explain why you believe you are suitable for the job.
I am writing with regard to the position of sales assistant
advertised in “The Guardian’ on 21st November.
• Mention that you hope your application will be
taken into consideration.
I am seventeen years old and I’m currently attending
• Mention that you enclose a CV and/or a reference.
Radcliffe Sixth Form College, where I am studying
A level Business Studies, Maths and German, I have
• Use a formal signature ending. Sign
previous experience working as a sales assistant
underneath and print your full name below
in a department store. The job involved attending
to customers’ needs and working on the till. This
experience provided me with excellent customer service
and communication skills through negotiating with
In addition, I realise that reliability is important. I
consider myself to be hardworking and dependable.
When you are writing a letter of application:
In my free time, I like reading and I am also an active
begin and end your letter with appropriate expressions.
member of the local library.
> use formal language and write in a confident manner.
► identify the qualities required for the job (as stated
I believe I possess the necessary skills and experience
in the advertisement) and explain why you consider
for this position. I have enclosed a copy of my
yourself suitable for the job.
curriculum vitae as well as a reference from my
previous employer. I hope my application will be taken
5. WRITING TASK
I look forward to hearing from you.
You have seen this advertisement and have decided
to apply for the job. Write your letter of application
• Attractive salary
• Full-time contract
3. FOCUS ON STYLE
• Excellent working conditions
Read the letter again and find the formal words/
expressions that correspond to the more informal
• Previous experience
meanings given below.
with regard do SCHOOL
• Pleasant personality
about (para 1)
Computer skills an
now (para 2)
taking care of (para 2)
gave (para 2)
Apply in writing fo: PO Box 3429
I think I am (para 3)
I consider my sele
For the layout of formal letters and seu
I have included (para 4)
I have in close
thought about (para 4)
Talden into consiebration
I have (para 4)
• Give general information about the place you are
going to describe.
Refer to what makes the place interesting or why
you are going to write about it.
MAIN PART (2-3 paragraphs)
Describe the place, the sights and the things to do.
Give your impression and/or describe your
• Sum up your opinion by making a general
comment or giving your feelings.
5. WRITING TASK
Read the rubric below and write the article (120-180
You have seen this announcement in an international travel
BEAUTY SPOTS you shouldn’t miss
Tell us about the places near you that are popular
because of their beautiful scenery.
Say what attracts visitors to those places and
describe how you feel about them.
The most interesting articles will be published in
the next issue.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.