Metacognition is characterized as “knowing about knowing.”It
can take many forms; it includes knowledge about when and how to use
particular strategies for learning or for problem solving. Think about
what your “muddiest point,” or confusion is about the course up to this
1) Post three ideas or concepts from the chapters assigned that you think are important.
2) Write one to two questions that you need answered before moving on to the second half of the course.
3) Respond to two other students’ questions.2.Millions of people work with
computers every day. There is no single “correct” posture or
arrangement of components that will fit everyone. However, there are
basic design goals. Go to the following website:http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/computerworkstations/index.html
Consider your workstation as you read through each section and see if
you can identify areas for improvement in posture, workstation
components and placement, or work environment. Post your findings.
Identify two other posts of interest and respond to each. 3.Review the following Case Study and answer the corresponding questions:
While home from college for spring break, 22-year-old Jennifer
presents at her primary care physician’s office with pain and tenderness
in the right shoulder. She reports the discomfort began two days prior
to the office visit and right after her participation in a tennis
tournament at school. The physician takes a careful history. During the
physical examination she is able to point to an area of tenderness and
slight swelling in the right shoulder. Both passive and active range of
motion (ROM) of the right shoulder joint cause her considerable pain,
particularly with the abduction of her arm. Except for the presenting
symptoms, Jennifer’s history and physical are unremarkable. She
expresses anxiety about what is wrong with her “tennis arm,” wondering
what is causing the pain and how it can be remedied. The physician
aspirates some bursa fluid from the right shoulder and administers a
cortisone injection into the swollen bursae to reduce the inflammation;
the aspirate is sent to the laboratory. He orders an x-ray of the
shoulder. The initial diagnosis is non-infectious shoulder bursitis due
to possible injury or overuse of the joint. Jennifer is advised to rest
the joint and to use ice compresses. She is given a prescription for a
mild pain killer and is scheduled to return for a follow-up appointment
in one week.
What are bursae?What is the probable cause of the bursitis in Jennifer’s right shoulder?Why is the aspiration procedure helpful in therapy and diagnosis?With good response to treatment, what is the probable prognosis for an uncomplicated bursitis?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.