Your assignment is to write a short (about 750 words) position paper on one of the topics below (both of which we have discussed or will be discussing in class). You are welcome to draw from course material, but you must also strengthen your argument using research and outside resources. Your paper must have a clear thesis and be supported by evidence.Topic: In July 2015, hackers working with a reporter for Wired remotely hacked into a Jeep Cherokee’s control system while it was being driven by the reporter and managed to kill the engine (see http://www.wired.com/2015/07/hackers-remotely-kill-jeep-highway/); a large number of Jeep and other vehicles were then recalled for these safety issues. It is notable that the recalls are for software flaws, rather than for strictly mechanical problems, and that the vehicles are equipped with computer networks, wireless access points, and sophisticated sensors and software, which present many new problems but for which safety testing may not exist or may even be hard to define. Write an essay that takes a position on this question: Does consumer and highway safety regulation need to be changed to accommodate these changes in technology?This article is from a news website, and is not an academic paper, but it engages with an area of active academic research. You must support your argument with evidence drawn from at least three (3) academic sources; they may be from any field as long as they address issues in the article. You must cite your sources (both in the text and in a bibliography) using a recognized citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.). Information on how to cite sources is available here: http://www.libraries.iub.edu/index.php?pageId=337.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.