Assignment: Assignment 1 (based on class 1)Maria, a client of yours in Buffalo, New York, calls you up one day and says, “As you know, I am a contractor who specializes in repair of problems that arise in commercial buildings. I’m thinking of inserting a provision in all of my contracts that requires any dispute to first be mediated and then, if that doesn’t work, to be arbitrated by an arbitrator who is a member of the American Arbitration Association. However, I’m a little nervous as to whether the New York state courts will enforce these sorts of provisions, especially if they’re part of my form contract. Do me a favor: Please let me know what the New York courts’ attitudes have been towards arbitration and mediation clauses and, in general, what the courts have said about the desirability of using ADR methods to settle disputes.” Please read the following cases:CB Richard Ellis, Inc. v. American Envtl. Waste Mgmt., 1998 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 20064 (1998) andDean Witter Reynolds v. Byrd, 470 U.S. 213, 218, 84 L. Ed. 2d 158, 105 S. Ct. 1238 (1985).Please write a brief letter of about 500 words addressing Maria’s request. Please use applicable quotes and/or ideas from the two cases above in your letter.Congratulations to NPC bachelor’s degree graduate Kellyann Wade on her acceptance to Northwestern California University School of Law!NPC graduate David Martin admitted to law school on the strength of an NPC bachelor’s degree.NPC Student Harry Adkins lands position with Goldberg & Osborne in Phoenix, AZNPC Graduate Freddie Alikhani admitted to law schoolUpcoming NPC CoursesBeginning February 9, 2016Principles of MarketingConstitutional Law and Criminal ProcedureAlternative Dispute ResolutionContemporary American LiteratureIdeas i
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.