Question about CLI vs GUI
In this module, you started learning how to work from the command line to interact with computers and other devices on the network. Working in a CLI (command-line interface) can feel intimidating and unfamiliar, especially if you have not used a CLI before. But, it also might provide options to automate functions and to do tasks you cannot do from a GUI. Think about your experiences during this module and in the past using both a GUI and a CLI, and do a little reading online to learn about other people’s perspectives on this issue. Then respond to the following questions:
· What are some advantages of working with a GUI? Give an example of when a GUI is a better fit for the task.
Question about Linux Distros
Because Linux is a free, open source operating system, many companies and individuals have developed their own version of Linux. Each of these is called a distribution, or distro for short. You have already worked with Ubuntu (pronounced oo-boon-too). Other popular Linux distros include MX Linux, Linux Mint, Debian, Elementary OS, Fedora, openSUSE (pronounced soo-suh), and Kali Linux. Note that while the Linux OS itself is free, some distros include other tools, trademarks, or support services, which incur a charge. One example of this is the robust Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Do some research online about three of these Linux distros, Then respond to the following question:
· Which three Linux distros did you research?
1.We need 200 words of Discussion Forum for the above AND References.
2.We need 2 sets of 100 words of each comments. Total 400 words Please check plagiarism in Turnitin tool.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.