I would like the Assignment questions to be answered. In paragraph format mat510_week_4__homework_assignment_revised.docxMAT 510 – Homework Assignment
Homework Assignment 4
Due in Week 4 and worth 30 points
Discuss one (1) project where you used a problem-solving approach to address what turned out to be
common-cause variation, or where you used a process improvement approach to deal with a special
If you do not have a personal experience that echoes either of these situations, you may use Internet to
search for a case that reflects either of these situations.
one’s personal investment strategy since 2008
reducing waiting times at the local hospital or emergency room
reducing difficulties trying to connect to a Wi-Fi Internet provider
Answer the following questions in the space provided below:
1. Describe the experience in the project.
2. What were the solutions used to address the problem?
3. Was the case you described a special-cause or common-cause?
4. Do you feel the solution or approach used appropriate for the cause?
5. What would you do if you could do it again?
6. What conclusions can you draw from the problem-solving or process-improvement
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this
assignment. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing processes from either your current
or a former place of employment. However, you must remove any and all identifying information that
would enable someone to discern the organization(s) that you have used.
Type your answers below and submit this file in Week 4 of the online course shell:
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.