Position Statement EC Standards.pdf (naeyc.org)
The 10 NAEYC Program Standards | NAEYCTo prepare for this discussion:
· Read Standard #9 in the in the
NAEYC Early Childhood Program Standards (Links to an external site.)
· Review the five bullet points provided at
Standard 9: Physical Environment (Links to an external site.)
As the new teacher’s assistant at Bright Futures Early Learning Center, your teacher and director see so much potential in you. Because of this, they would like you to help with administrative tasks as well as work with the children in the infant to Pre-K facility.
Your director knows that your current classroom is meeting NAEYC Standards; however, they want you to help enhance the outdoor environment so Bright Futures Early Learning Center earns a 5-star rating.
Using a Word Document, a scratch piece of paper, or any other sketching tools, brainstorm a very basic outdoor space that can work for all ages. Carefully consider NAEYC Standard #9 as you build your outdoor space.
In your initial post,
· Describe the space that you created and justify your design using NAEYC Standard #9.
· Address all five bullet points from Standard #9: Physical Environment and discuss how your design meets each requirement.
· To help give your peers a visual of your idea, attach the image of your design to your discussion response. (This is recommended, but not required.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.